This post is for my friend, Eva Lang, a self-described "foodie." I love going out to eat with Eva because she can always interpret the menu for me (you see I don't cook and come from a meat and potatoes family so I'm a bit handicapped at a nice restaurant).
Food-related websites from this weekend's WSJ (subscription required):
- www.chowhound.com (the granddaddy of the virtual dining world)
- www.egullet.com (upscale site with articles, forums, recipes)
- www.sautewednesday.com (commentary from San Francisco-based food writer)
- www.chocolateandzucchini.com (blog by 26 year old parisian that is all the rage)
- www.thefoodselection.com (New York-centric)
- www.mouthfulsfood.com (community bulletin board)