I've got to say that I'm pretty interested in Google+. It seems to solve many of the frustrations I have with social network platforms - both personally and professionally. The idea of "circles" is wonderful and sorely needed.
This short presentation from Ben Gaddes provides a good overview of Google+.
- Google Launches Google+ To Battle Facebook (Mashable)
- Google Plus Sparks – Staying Up To Date On What Matters To You
- Google: Plus Or Minus? (Geoff Livingston)
- Google Plus: Is This the Social Tool Schools Have Been Waiting For? (ReadWriteWeb)
- Sorry Guys! I Love Google Plus, but it’s Destined to Fail (BuzzOm)
- Google Plus (Google+): The Painful Realization (Social Media Today)
- How to invite friends to join Google Plus
- How To Invite People To Google Plus (Tutkiun!)
- How to mention someone in the Google Plus
- How To Video Podcast Using Google Plus Hangouts (Phandroid)
- How To Blog With Google Plus (Chris Brogan)
- How To Share Google Plus(+) Posts On Facebook And Twitter? (Buzzing Up)
- Google Plus Tips And Shortcuts (Local SEO Guide)